Chris Martin Personal Real Estate Corporation
If we’ve already met, you know that I am very passionate about getting the best results for my clients. If we haven’t yet been introduced, you’ll soon know that I value straightforward communication, having with the best information available, and working together with you to successfully attain your real estate goals. I come from a blue-collar background and moved to Vancouver Island in 1983 where I worked as both a commercial fisherman and logging contractor. Like you, I know the value of time and money and I don’t like to waste either of them.
In 2002, I traded my blue-collar for a white shirt and became a licensed real estate agent in Nanaimo. I have enjoyed many significant milestones of success in the industry including the REMAX Hall of Fame Award, the REMAX Lifetime Achievement Award, and the REMAX Platinum Sales Award. Less than 5% of REMAX agents worldwide will ever achieve all three of these awards. I’m very proud of these accomplishments, not because I need to blow my own horn, but because they represent the expertise and diligence that I’ve always offered my clients.
My wife and I have been married for 22 years and are our son’s greatest soccer fans. We love living in Nanaimo and being part of this vibrant and caring community. We like to support local initiatives through our sponsorship of the Lion’s Free Skate, the Lions Free Swim Program at Beban Park Pool and Arena.
We also support the national Kids Help Phone Line and a percentage of my real estate sales are donated in support of the Children’s Miracle Network. Since 1992, the RE/MAX network has been a major contributor to this organization, raising over $4 million annually that supports the work of 14 children’s hospital foundations and 170 associated hospitals.
My Approach to Real Estate
I’m proud to have exceeded the results of most REMAX real estate agents in Nanaimo and nationally. My approach has never been to go bigger by adding office space and administration staff. I prefer to work harder and to offer the focus and simplicity of a direct approach. Here’s why:
- I work one-on-one with each client so that I can ensure that all our communication is timely and accurate.
- When you hire me, you get me! This may sound silly but it is very important when a buyer calls with questions regarding your home. It’s simple, I am the one answering the public’s telephone calls, text messages and emails. It will never be a junior agent or an assistant that has never been inside your home. While photographs and documents can provide some general information, they do not compare to the first-hand information that I will provide.
- I do my homework so that you don’t have to. By working with you directly, I’m able to match people and opportunities with greater accuracy.
Here are a few other reasons you can expect top results:
- I implement a robust strategy for social media and online advertising, but I also appreciate old school methods, taking time for real conversations.
- I have developed a diverse network and a proven track record in local real estate. I work with clients from all walks of life.
- I invest in marketing to present your home listing in the best possible light. That means thoroughly preparing for the sale with professional marketing materials including photos, videos, floor plans, feature sheets, well-written listing information, etc.
- I foresee negotiating details, irregularities and opportunities that may not be noticed by less experienced real estate agents until well into the process. I take the time to be proactive to make the process smoother for all parties.
- I specialize in residential and recreational properties, referring industrial and commercial listings to others.